Saturday, May 10, 2008

BOOKED!

After many auditions my darling son booked his first, of hopefully many, gigs and he and I have been up in the LA area for the past three days while he shoots.

It has been an awesome and eye-opening experience to say the least.

He is shooting with five other kids and they have all become the best of friends - I know he will find it hard to say goodbye after the shoot ends tonight. I too will miss all my new mom and dad friends! I have met a wonderful group of women and men with amazing children.

The whole set experience is different too, everyone is so so nice!

One of the coolest aspects is the fact that it is a green screen set and the kids are all having to listen and ad lib and they have all been total pros and troopers.

But probably the best aspect of all is seeing my little boy having such a good time performing.

The worst aspect - miss the hubby so much and of course my son misses his dad too :)

Time to update the resume and move forward - onward and maybe upward?? Who knows only time will tell.

No comments: