Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One Tree...HUH?

Well I didn't hate the episode like a majority of the people on the message boards did, and I am not hating on Peyton like the masses seem to be.

I happen to think Hilarie Burton is a terrific actress and although I am not a Leyton fan (Lucas + Peyton) I also think two of the seasons' strongest scenes thus far have been the two major altercations between Lucas and Peyton.

You really feel Peyton and Lucas' pain, frustration and confusion in those two scenes.

Not feeling nanny Carrie, she is above board obvious about her intentions and still Nathan hasn't said a thing to Haley? Keeping secrets is not something that bodes well for a marriage.

So what if Jamie likes her...nanny's are a dime a dozen and he'll like the next one just as well. He's four he'll like anyone who spends time with him as long as they are nice to him.

Nip it in the bud Nate...please!

Brooke's mom is just over the top ridiculous and mean - that's a nasty combination. A "Bitter Shrew" drink seems more than appropriate.

Some people have thought that the past few episodes have only served to make some of the characters more immature than not. Again...not so sure I agree. Though nobody wants their man taken from them ala Peyton going after Lucas you have to ask yourself which would be worse...losing him because he's in love with someone else or marrying him while he's in love with someone else.

I'm not sure I believe in the whole Peyton and Lucas epic love tale, but the bottom line is that, that's the way it's being written and knowing that I can't get behind Lucas marrying Lindsey or even staying with her.

I would be livid if I found out that on the day my fiance proposed to me he kissed his ex, even worse it's looking more and more like he proposed to Lindsey with the ring he intended for Peyton.

Happy to see Mouth finally stand up to the walking human resources nightmare of a boss that he had. She is unbelievably stupid to use his job as a means to get him to perform like a monkey and have sex with her. This I promise you will come back to bite her in the ass.

Love Millie...she's cute, dorky and funny. The jury is still out on whether or not a Mouth / Millie pairing is a good thing or not though. Probably my favorite person with mouth was Rachel, even though nothing really happened with them they were fun to watch.

Brooke needs a man and not a fling - a real one that treats her good and a plus would be if he wasn't afraid to stand up to her mother. Owen may just fit that bill. I'll be keeping my eye on him.

We'll the writers strike is over Woohoo...time for some new exciting story lines to keep us coming back for more and more and more.

Years have certainly gone by...but absolutely no one has moved on.

No comments: